Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any body knows abt elpaso - raaj
pls help gone through IV no prematch most were spanish should i hope for something anybody who also has given IV there
I ived there in the ist wks of Nov. The PC told me they offer 4 premathc positions at the end of Nov or 1st 2 wks of Dec. I was told that I am an excellent candidate blah blah by the PD and others. So in my thank you letter I asked for a prematch. I really liked their resident friendly environment. But haven't heard from them yet. I don't know if I have pissed them or not by asking prematch.
could u pls share urs credentail as i have just given IV same thing was told to me mine is 90 92 cs but i dont know spanish
I know spanish and my scores are not in the 90s, I have good USCE, and the PD told me my smile is contagious Ha Ha Ha , just for the record -- he told it in a good sense.
ohh thanks but i guess they prefer spanish ,best of luck and hows was urs stay at ameri suites i m just leaving ....
it was ok. It was my first iv, and my husband and baby was with me, so i was kind of excited. but the hotel is being remodelled i guess by hyatt. the room was a suite, pretty big for us.
how many IVs u have in pending .....
i dont know why they have call me as most ppl were in 80s and they knew spanish and i was told by one resident spanish is somewat must ...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »