Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please rank these programs - rank
1. Geisinger IM 9 position on NRMP

2. SVCMC staten island IM 9

3.Mountainside IM 4

4. Metrowest, MA IM 8

5. Muhlenburg, NJ IM 9
I am not sure if I am going to rank these programs.

Really not very interested in them. I put them in the order I prefer.

1. LICH, IM 1 position on NRMP

2. Huron, IM 7

3. Kingsbrook IM 8

4. Bronx-lebanon IM 15

5. Brookdale IM 6
I wont rank the following programs:
(1) Kingsbrook
(2) Coney Island
(3) St. Barnabas
rank,

1 question to answer about your rank list

Will I prefer to wait for next year rather than matching to the programs you will not rank; if answer is yes(then you are making the right choice)

But if it is no(you may think on ranking some of them,cos you may get worse place in scramble)

Just opinion,Never go by what you read on the forum in making decision whether to rank or not to rank,I am not saying they are lying but people's experience are different

And some may intentionally deceive others.For example,If candidate A say he wont rank BL, he may still go ahead and rank BL(probably cos he changed his mind or he has always knew he will rank it).The candidate may not rank BL but have strong chances in other programs he ranked.So think well before.

nice post kita......well, i personally wont rank the above programs because i persoanlly didnt like them at all...and definitely i have many better choices...the rests upto u.
insecurity makes someone skeptical (even pessimistic)...to me, i was sincerely sharing what i saw and thought...totally frustrated with this forum.
I quit.
Hey interviewnut

The forum has gone heywire long time ago,but please do come and help people that honestly need the help and also learn one or two things

You need to follow up people's post to see for yourself the grand deception going on here
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »