Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interview at baylor........... - srik
My 2 cents. If we notice, you see residents from the same medical school as their seniors. AMGs try to get their friends from their own medical school. Another trend, if the PD is already from a medical school / University, he/she is more inclined to get residents from there. The real good programs are those who has no min requirements and always select the candidates with their application as whole. There are programs who take IMGs/FMGs for their research/observership etc but when it comes to residency they crib about their ignorance about foreign medical institutions.
hey leptin,i wanted a lil info abt the interv at baylor n i knew u n dochoc had urs there for obgyn ,but my frnd was going for IM.just wanted 2 know was it any different frm the other interv,sorry if i confused u,but i was asking in general n not specifically abt obgyn.
dear dr.necker,thanks a lot for the input,my frnd is done with her interv there for IM and she says it was a very nice experience,its very tough 2 get matched there becos of the excellent cred everybody who interv there had and competetion was very tough but residents seemed extremely happy n the faculty members were also very frndly.
we wud know ? happens 2 her n other IMG's who interv there with her only on match day
thanks for the input,goood luck 2 everyone.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »