Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please reply -- interview-- urgent - graceofgod
hi guys. I took step 2 ck on dec 12 and was expecting result yesterday. I have Interview on Jan 10th, and think that my step 2 Ck score report will release on 10th night (Wednesday). I passed step 1 and CS already

No other IV dates are available. Please advice whether it is OK to attend interview, and tell them that the score will be released by next day.

Please tell me that it is not big problem...as I am in dilemma
it's not a big deal!!! stay cool!!!! go ahead with the iv and tell them tht u r expectin ur result in few days!!! good luck
you definetely should interview !!!
they will see your score soon after and it will help for ranking...
go and good luck!!!
Thank you very much guys.

Please tell me whether not having score report will be a problem if I want to ask for prematch.

Or can I ask for prematch and tell them that I will be getting and transmitting scores in couple of days.

Await your replies. Thanks
i don't know about asking for prematch ..i've got one without talking about it...
..while interviewing you should mention that you're awaiting your step 2 results any day now and let them know once you get it....
thank you, emam and rogerfederer, please advice regarding asking for prematch. Thanks
well. i don't think they will respond to ur prematch offer without the score. do the iv well. wait for the score and then call thema nd ask. tht's my point. u think abt tht buddy!!!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »