Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam experience-- - smille
hello guys---- i have been a silent visitor of this forum--
and i would like to thank everyone on this forum for posting their doubts and their replies which help me learn a lot---i would also like to thank everyone who posted their exam experience and made aware of the mistakes that one can commit --so that the next candidate who is giving the exam doesnt repeat it---

well-- i had a good experience----i am not allowed to disclose the cases----but i wil say that studying UW and FA--thoroughly is sufficient is for the exam----though people can choose their preference between kaplan and UW-----

Practise in a timed manner--is what wil help u go through this exam smoothly----

I did some mistakes and I would like the readers to keep them in mind so that they dont commit the same one---
And i would also like the feedback that with these mistakes will i Pass this exam----Thank you for the feedback---

Practising in a Timed manner is very important----I couldnt complete 2 cases--CNS---due to lack of time---
I forgot to wash hands in one case--- Sad
I didnt maintain eye contact with the patient for one case---
In 2 cases i forgot counselling and female cases--2 forgot menstrual history---
This is what i remember not doing----

So I advise everyone--Practise each time and keep a note of your mistakes--and DONT repeat them in the exam--- Smile

Wish you good luck---And do tell me--if i will pass---
Thanks u guys from the forum
thanks smile you pass.an dhow about pt notes did you document what you got the info from them ?
Thanks for the experience. like i told surgeon1982, I practiced the encounter in 12 minutes; I learned to do the summary while washing my hands and this makes you save time. I also practiced typing my PNs in 8 minutes; i found it very practical. it easier to practice on the computer than on paper, given that you can type at a normal rate. I was afraid that my handwriting that is bad gets worse with the stress during the exam (psychogenic tremor...ah ah ah..think about it!).
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »