Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A 55-year-old, HIV-positive man - dolly123
I remmember indidoc, thank you for your concern, there are many reasons for sao not taking his test last year but inshAllah I will this year.
Remmember me in your prayers and good luck
listen saonew.take ur exam only when u r ready...wats the point of taking all steps in hurry with just a passing score n waiting later in line for 3-5 yrs to get residency
so called knight warrior
THIS IS NONE URS.....OK.... sao is a respectable person n u r no one to keep dishonouring ppl on forum.keep ur explanation with u.we don need u n ur bloody exoplanation.thats wat u get in return
hey listen so called warriour
RTESPECT GETS RESPECT
u need to learn to respect ppl beofre getting into residency otherwise will they gonna throw u out....did u hear me so called knight warrior
ferari, there is not nothing wrong about what knightwarrior wrote, I have a friend who is resident now, I totally agree with him/her.
We are all here for one reason: pass the test and become a resident in USA.
It is ok to remmind people.

I will accuse abrahem who make me addicted to the forum, helping others and forget about my own goal. Abrahem is done with step1 and 2 but still helping(thanks million).
Being here is not the problem but taking and passing the test with an acceptable score in order to be a reident without wasting time is important.

May God Help of us to succeed in this world and after. thanks for your concern again
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »