Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam pattern......... - anasa_27
hi guyz iam willing to take exam in aug-sep.iam very new to this usmleexam and forum.i would like to know whether there is any change in exam pattern(((some told me that there will be audio,video visuals in the exam)))plz let me know the exam pattern . and suggest me . I NEED A STUDY PARTNER TOO.PLZ LEAVE UR EMAIL R PHONE#. THANK U.
meera_brijesh
there is no change just they maybe will add some video qs in aug in this year...and kaplan will produce some of these qs in their bank..........my advice to u as i am had 6 months untill now preparing to this exam......
1.use just kaplan plus their dvds(dvds if u start from zero.....so it is depend on u use it or not)
2.nothing more than kaplan and FIRST AID.......DO NOT USE ANYTHING ELSE it is just wast of ur time

3.i dont advice u to use study partner........i tried many study partner..all not serious......just u wast ur time with them.....
4.put ur books and ur qbook...and qbank...usmle world......study material it is not hard but it is huge information......

good luck
THANK U MOUSA. I WANT TO TAKE UW ONLINE Q BANK AFTER MY PREPARATION. DO I GET VIDEO Q'S IN UW IF THERE IS ANY CHANGE IN PATTERN. THX FOR UR ADVICE.LET ME CHECK MY LUCK FOR STUDY PARTNER.THX ALL THE BEST
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »