Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
veeeeeeeeery slooooooooooooow - gyne
why i am very slow ??? i was planning to take it in april changed it to end of june now end of july .. i was planning to review all kaplan in 3 weekes end up finished only internal medicine ???? is this this normal this my second time please tell me what is wrong how can i speed up and if so is it worth it or take my time and review good ?? my nbme was border line 400 form 1 i hope i can take the test by end of june but how ????
second time reading the notes ???? i need a booster dose to speed up should i postponed my test or go 4 it .. i feel like i will never remember kaplan notes even if i read them 10 times what can i do pleaaaaaaaaase
gyne! I am the same boat with you. I am so tired with reading the messy Kap notes.
I decided to do more questions as I can and enjoy solving case by case. You will feel fun. You also can read FA (short, good organized). Wake up! Do more questions, go back to Kap notes if forget something and review FA, OK?
same here
so annoyed with kaplan but i feel i have to
hate biostats keep postponing it
finished surgery , gyne and pediatrics but i feel i forgot everything as if i did not read them
i ve been in git section of IM for 3 days
hey hope8
just wanted to know if u r doin que from any other source apart from uw n kap q bank.
IM Kap qbank
thanks gys it seems i am not the only 1 though.. r u also keeping shifting ur test like i do ???? or better to stick to 1 date no matter what
Gyne
i am in same boat as you are..wanted to do by april..finally took may/jun/jul slot and get it done early may-then end of may n now end of jun..which still i know would not be able to
havent finshed all my IM ...
paeds still have to...
forgaot what all i already finished..which i see from my q's
this is bcoz..i am reading way very slow from feb
now i would like to rview all i did already very fast..which I am not...
so every day its a battle with myself to decide..if I should review/finish my unread topics/r just do q's and learn from them...
right now even though i planned for only q's..I get tempeted to skip as I dont recall any..but just blindly answering them...
So finally I told myself...q's is my priority..and do the stuff in mornings n nights...IM in mornings..review the stuff in evenings..
Plan looks good right???
yeah I know...but the real problem comes in implementing..where I am failing miserably...due to which I am still same where I am supposed to finish the exam in april...
In addition ..I have exciting moments coming up...my 18mon old will be home from my parents by this 12th...so I shoul be able to do atleast 2/3 of UW by then..I just was able to finish only 5 blocks...what do I do...really losing my hopes...I know I am very good at my concepts...its just lack of tempo..n motivation...that I am unable to concentrate...and finish the stuff...so tried for study partners..I found some who want to be fast in my initial days of prep..n now I get those who want to be slow..when I need some one to read the things and move on..as Q's r only my priority...with reading things only to get back my concepts fresh...so I would be confident...
any one out there..want to hepl me...and also help you by reading things together..i would be open for studying the stuff from 5.30-9.30am central and the 7.30-11.30pm central...for quick reading which only decent discussions for any doubts..my priorities would be IM in the morning...a chapter every day..so we do q's from that chapter from UW..its another revision that way..evening..2hrs paeds+2hrs surgery+1hr psych...I am ready for study partners indiviudally for what ever their priorities in subjects could be..r justa partner for each subject.....r altogether....real strict,motivating oneanother,punctual that other one gets scared of wasting others time..to be late ...any one pls...respond soon...

ntls_k
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »