Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
goljan review or lecture notes???????????? -
indiadoc04

hey guys which one of the two do u think is better??my exams in dec and i didnt revise kaplan notes yet.do u think that i should do lecture notes?i heard that it take s a month?do u yhink its wort h spending that amount of time on it or should i do review notes??someone plzz reply
indiadoc04

hey come on guys someone reply!!!!!
;;;;;;;

I think you should do kaplan notes for physiology , biochemistry , immunology and genetics...It wont take that long.( And these subjects are explained very nicely in kaplan).You can supplement them with kaplan's web prep! I believe it would really help ...And if you have already done them once, then it wont take that long!
indiadoc04

thanx a lot for the reply,but i was wondering which one of the 2 books that i mentioned are better??thank u
jasen - bilalsaeed_2000

well since u dont have 2 much time left i suggest u do the goljan 100 pages....they're execellen......have u listened to goljan audio??????
need ur help
i need the handout tht has the pathology pics marked by goljan in robbins 6th edition....since u have the lecture notes by goljan u ought to have em.if u could plz help me ....i'll be gr8ful
my email is bilalsaeed_2000
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »