Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
immediate guidance -
KMS - bholi2k4

I am a FMG,graduated in 1996,recently got married and came to Florida. I am planning to start studying for step 1 for like 4 months now but did not have courage to even open a book. I was working in OBs/GYN and it really scares me to think of reopening the same basic books which i got rid for nearly 6-8yrs.I feel the only option i have is to join kaplan center prep ?.plz advice mee what to do and how much time i ll probably need to actually sit an exam cauz i want to atleast sit the exam by end of this year and no later than jan next yr . some times i just feel to read only the mcqs .Will they help?
Please please do answer me and give ur opinions
Thanks
silly_girl

It is always difficult to study something that you have not looked at for years especially basic sciences.

If you want this though, you will have to work for it.

If you want to apply to do the exam by this year, you will have to send the application so that ECFMG receives it by year end...that may be a bit difficult, so aim for early next year.

Good luck!!!
silly_girl

sorry, I meant they have to get the Application by August 31 if u want to do the exam by December 31 2004.
kms - bholi2k4

Thanks silly_ girl for your advice ,I will defiantely send in my application soon ,i had no idea that i had so short time for enrollment and study .This tells you how much i m aware of whats going on about the exam and it really freaks me out .

Thankyou :-)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »