Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Definitely need 99/99 :( -
vahid Behravan - behravan_vahid

Plz help me guys ,I'm confused with the references is it good to go for BRS in patho, Hight Yield in Anatomy & Neuro & the rest from kaplans?? + the Q bank . does it promise the 99??? I have a good background but short time to study & 2 yrs from graduation ( i'm graduated so I have a CLINICAL look to the questions ) Thank You all .
ani

no one needs 99/99

it is something you want not something you need

similarly nothing promises 99 (or indeed anything else)

nothing is certain in life - there are no promises

the greatest problem is yourself here. You are clearly very ambitious but yet probably too confused and self confident to reach your ambitions. Maybe a touch of reality and objectiveness in your approach might be helpful. Come down to earth, study hard and accept what you get.
mash

vahid, nothing is impossible in this world....its not books but ur hardwork, dat promises 99..
there r 4 steps to success--i want this; i can do this; i ll do this and finally u get watever u want..
u ve already taken 1 step... just 3 more to go...all the best!
all the books u ve mentioned r high yield...if u can ,supplement path with goljan lectures. U dont need assurances frm any of us coz u know ur potential. Just believe in urself and success will be urs.
gud luck once again!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »