Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for matoka -
xyz

xyz - - 10/28/04 09:46
how was your experiance of the exam...a friend of mine said that he was running out of time in all the blocks...and he didnt have any problems with english, just the qs were very long and that most of the qs were very wierd, nothing from what he had been studying....he had not encountered that kind of qs in any of the practice exam, be it kaplan on line or anyother practice exam, the exam was very wierd mol. bio and even the path qs that they asked he had no idea what they were asking and ofcourse no buzz words...
pls do reply and let me know what did you feel about the exam
matoka

xyz,
How do you feel about my exam ? Very bad and guilty because I had a doable exam and yet I did not pass it. I was close, but what matters is the fact that I failed.
I was not run out of time ,I was able to read all the questions and answer them, except my last questions,the 350th one, which I lost it, I was automattically interrupted after eight hours sharp ! I could swear it was not my last questions but unfortunately, I was too tired to realize that.
So, the exam is not impossible, it's doable by far, one must not be a genius to pass it, just to be very well prepared and believed in oneself.
I hope I've answered your question.
matoka
xyz

how come you got your results so quick...i rmember reding your exam experiance just a few days back and today you are saying that you failed it...i am a bit confused and was this your second attempt..`cos this would be mine second attempt, i failed the first time too, so i am a lot nervous writing it for the second time
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »