Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do u say when u call to inquire? - docsaeed
I want to start calling programs next week..i read on digital doc and another website, that you should follow-up.. But what should we say? "Just calling to check the status of my application"???
When should we start calling programs and asking status? what should we say? should we email?
do not bug the program coordinators, sometimes they really get frustated at candidates who do not understand thier work load,,

Be patient and rest assured that they are doing all they can to get your application in order and push it ahaed for review...to residency selcetion commitesss...

give them theri due credits when you accept the interview call and email or call them.. pleaseeeee.
i want to start calling next week, at least emailng, to show my enthusiasm and to show on their radar as eager, and also #2 reason is because i want to know from the ones that aren't going to send me IVs so i can stop considering them (because some dont bother to tell us at all and thats not fair) i've spent a good amount of money i have th eright to know
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »