Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sedative trick! a true story :)) - target99
hi
as with many people preparing for step1 a was finding it hard to fall asleep due for the past 1 month or so.
it use to take me an hour before i use to fall asleep.
so i decided not to waste time & so store my kaplan lectures in my ipod to fill up time while falling asleep.
i started with goljan.i use to sleep after same one hour but i was fine as i was listening.
NOW A WEEK BEFORE WHEN I WAS DONE WITH GOLJAN I STORED BEHAVIOURAL LECTURES IN IPOD.
AND BELIVE ME OR NOT .....IT DOESNT TAKE ME MORE THAN 15 MIN TO FALL ASLEEP NOW

THATS MY TRUE STORY
hope u enjoyed it
cheers!
lol target99 ur funny
u made Goljan ,a benzodiazepine like triazolam,watch 4 REM reboundSmile
its a good idea though!

wish u GL to fulfil ur target of 99Smile
plz tell me how you put urs lectures in goljan
plz tell me how you put ur goljan lectures in i pot
plz tell me how you put urs kaplan lectures in i pod
So the new n improved DOC fr insomnia...GOLJON LECTURESSmile))
really cool..
liked ur true story,,
GL..
i do the same thing. i have split each goljan file into 10 min segments and then i play 2 of them (20 mins) every night. after that 20 mins is up, im ready to fall asleep. works great!
hey target...very funny story..but plz how did u store ur goljan in the Ipod..I tried very hard to do it...it's empty files that r copied...while it works fine on puter...sorry for beign parasitic!
you may want to try to convert the goljan files into .wav files. search for a free mp3 converter and download it in order to do this. i have not personally tried puting them on an ipod, but i used this method in order to burn them on a cd, so it should work for your ipod. good luck.
Hi target99! sorrrrrrrrrry for being out that much!! i just had a very hard time to catch up with everything!! i did the same for goljan...it put me to sleep by 10 min!!!!!!!!! it worked versus for me!!! bad thing about ipod is that i cant speed it up to be fast, and the normal speed is so boring for me to hear it!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »