Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prognosis of applying to internal medicine program - doc081
hi,

i am an img from india and have applied to 50 programs two days back with 95+scores in both steps and csa given .dont know if i get any iv,bcoz i think i am late in applying as compared to good peoples
just writting to know about what is going in applicants mind after applying to programs.in my mind i think that if i am not getting residency this year it will become harder to get in subsequent years.

i want that u people share the things going in your mind after applying.

take care
Every period of time have their own set of obstacles which you have to overcome. When I had passed out in 1987 there were obstacles, there are now and then there will be tomorrow.
Think of today. There is always a door that will open to your knock for every one that does not....ENJOY!!!!!
thanks for ur valuable words,

good luck
doc081:

if between now and next year , you are going to have same profile than there is hardly any chance for you to get residency.

God forbid, if you do not get it this year, take this year's experience as a practice, make note of all your mistakes and right after the match, brain storm on what you need to do over the next 6 months so that you can apply with great CV and credentials and be on time for your application with evrything.

GL.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »