Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pls advise me!!!! - cs_2007
I got the result yesterday...failed in in SEP only.......I just can't get it...it was my second attempt..first time i was failed in ICE only and I study hard then....Cleared both ICE and CIS with good performance and failed in SEP now!!!!!! I am soo depressed with this result...don't know what to do. I have all AMGs with me on that day of exam....Is this the reason that I got bad marks in SEP?? My test center was chicago both times.
should I change the center for the next time?? What should I do??
Sometimes having all others AMGs may affect but all test centers are good in passing perfomances. Talk slowly because IMGs speak faster but good english.
me too . failed in chicago. great with other parts. so depressed
me too . failed in chicago. great with other parts. so depressed
practice english---looks like this is your only problem and technically does not speak of your abilities as a doctor. Try watching lots of US shows and talk to the people around you. Sometimes in the libraries here in the US they offer free english tutors.
i failed second time...in ICE, specifically in data gathering...
does anyone has an idea about what to ask other than LIQORAAA, PAMHUGSFOSS WATTT
me too failed in chicago!
in ICE
donno wat should i do now..........retake asap or wait ...........hav already applied .......
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »