Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it too late to apply?? - prash
Hi,

due to my fanacial constraints I applyed only to 50 IM programs.Is it too late to put some more applications now??Plz serious replies only.
not late, apply to 50 or 100 more if you can. Or ask double 99ers. They say 200 is safe!
it's late, seriously;
I agree it's late...just wait and have faith..unless you have a contact that can put a word for you and get you an IV...otherwise I wouldn't do that
iv u seem to be frustrated.had been possible I would have reached the number you mentioned.
hey Prash. dont waste the money buddy specially when u have difficulty arranging. If I were you with all the exp. of my second yr at ERAS, i would not apply to any more progs. The chances of getting interview are very low by applying new progs at this time. Hope for the best from the progs u applied.

Best of luck
Not at all, think for yourself.
Don't listen to this guys whom you can find on the ooooold or low score IMG treads. They don't want more people to apply and compete.
Sick!
hey thanks onkeedonkee.I got carried away with some of the messgaes on the forum.As U said I have done what I could,lets hope for the best.

GL to all
hi prash,
if you have GC,go ahead and apply for more programs....
last year one of my friend applied by october 18th or so,and he managed to get 18 IVs....but if you need visa,i am not sure if you are going to get IVs applying this late...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »