Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to elbamaritza and rammar - lusok
Hi,guys,I posted a question about externship program two week ago,but I didn't get any answers.
here is my question: How and when can I apply for that,because I want to have clinical experience in US before applying on matching program.And one more q-n,do I have to pass step 2 Ck,or I can do it with step 1.Thanks.
P.S. congratulations to elbamaritza,I really happy for,Good Luck in your future.
anybody????please
Thnak you lusok....I can not give you a good advise about that, i read several post about this in the forum of CS and in the forum amtching and residence.

You can apply to obserships wihtout passing the test....because in obserships you still are not able to talk or to be directly in charge of patients. I know that some places are very clear about that, and do not let you do anything.

I know that research is a good thing to show when you apply a residence.
In my case I have other skills to sell myself during interview but having us experience is a must!

My best advise could be post this question in step 2cs or step 3 or matching, i am sure that great people over there will be more than glad to share their experience with you.
Maybae others who read this post can help you....give them some time....they will.
thank you elbamaritza for replying,I will try to post this message in CS,maybe i can find some information.Thank you anyway,I am really happy for you and for all those who passed the steps.Good Luck to all of you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »