Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my chances? - simranaakash
thanks excellences ,hw many interviews u got this year can u share credentials,are u img
I agree with the rest, you applied late.... It is difficult I know. Honestly you have great credentials and should apply next year, you will have good chance. Make use of opportunity in doing observations/ USCE/ Publications to improve chances... they do matter a lot... not just scores and visa status. Don't apply more as chances are very less and also people prefer fresh applicants every year and if they see you have already applied to their program last year they may consider that negative. Chances are very slim this year even if you apply to more programs now... so don't do that. Scramble is only when you are ready for even the below average hospitals, so my advise is apply next year...my advice
And please apply early. SEPTEMBER 1ST!!!!
thanks all ofu
I agree with excellence..try your luck in the scramble...the most important thing is to be in the systemm...once in there the limit will be yourself
BTW for IMG there are NOT below average hospitals
simranaakash you have very good creds, i must agree with the rest, you applied late. try applying next year. by the way, what is your visa satus?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »