Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it worth? - rum
500$ fee
400$ stay rent for one month.
200$ food
450$ travel expenses
other expenses say 100 $
totla---1650 $ for mini residency in florida???
recent grad/ ecfmg certified/ 80/95.
shud i go ahead and do it?
You are the best judge. If you think oyur credentials are good enough and you can get some experience at your place, drop the idea but if not, and ifyou can afford it moneywise, go for it. After all, if that can get you couple of interviews and a residency spot, its all worth in the end. Again, only you can decide this.
which one, the miniresidency or the RUM ? just kidding....

hey, if you got the money do it.......you have nothing to lose.
i have a friend that did the miniresidency and now is doing his first year at mt siani, he is a fresh graduate with average scores. I mean, above 85 but not 99 not even 95, all first attempt. so, i know another person that did the miresidency but was a waste of time, she is an old graduate, so, that's depend. If you have the money, come to miami , is always worthy in summer time and if you show interest you will get excellent LOR's. Have you ever try cafe con leche? and pastelitos? lol
the cream cheeses ones are the best
Hi Rum,

I am also interested in Mini residency but i lost the link to the site and i even mailed these guys but they never replied back to me...
Can u please tell me the link to apply i mean aplication stuff and the schedules..Thankz...

did U go for it or not if yes how was ur experience
hi,
yes i am also searching for the same link, couldn,t find it,e mailed no reply
haas any body got the link?
thx
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »