Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plz rapid review path - silva
i have the rar
NO CHANCE DOC ULTRA
ANY WAY.....................?????
THANK U
batool i ve windows vista too, but u cant live without winrar.. don be that sensitive about softwares for ur computer, come on, u need softwares other than what windows gives..

u can download from many sites.. if u still have doubt, contact me over messenger, i ll send it to u..
have a good antivirus, don go to buggy sites, and u r safe in downloading most stuff
silva

even the second one failed?? Sad
Thank you so much. Yes I have this paranoia regarding viruses. My experience. once i had visited a hindi music site (I still have no idea what the songs were all about) SURE HAD A GOOD BEAT TO IT. I was so upset because my screen went black after that.
I just went there to make my grandma happy. It was her birthday and those songs were a gift to her. Boy what a gift!!! I made my brother pay for my laptab. It was the neuro surgeon's idea.
what do you mean the 2' one?
Mihd????
i click on the second one but I cant find any thing related to golian path for download
batool
ah sorry for u then.. bad luck i guess.. in my previous computer , i dint have an antivirus either, for 6 yrs!! and there never happened anything.. god's grace i guess.. but it also depends on the sites u chose... and now i recommend a good antivirus too. 2 days ago i was downloading a book from a site named rapidlibrary(which claims to be sister site of rapidshare), and it turned out to be a trojan.

thanks to my avira! detected and deleted it! Smile
and i understand u ve paranoia regarding ur email address too .. haha jus kiddin..
visit download.com.. downloads r trusted from that site.. search winrar, they ll give u a trial version software.. use trial version atleast for the time being
silva

man! what i ve provided second time is a couple of links, which r one book..
this means u have to download both links (mihd ones) first and then open by winrar..
winrar will automatically detect that u have both files on ur computer and it extracts it..
try extracting it to destined folder.. browse for that
u r probably extracting it and sending it to folder u dont know..
I had the winrar doc
Hi doc,
I do have a very good Anti virus its "Symantec anti virus ". At the moment dell has given me this as a part of the package.

By The way I will contact you knowing that I have your permission to do so.
I just like to pool my questions so that when I contact you I can ask several of my concerns regarding the concepts in first Aid. I like to group things. It was very nice of you to give me your contact id. I am extremely appreciative.

Take care. Have a nice evening.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »