Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scared s..tless, one month to go..... - mustpassusmle
After looking at todays post I think I am very discouraged, I'm going to attempt the exam in May, my U world scores are less than perfect, and I'm an IMG looking to match first time....Its just a month to go....What am I to do??????
how can you be discouraged when you still have a month of studying to go! focus, because you can do this! the exam is not that scary really, especially if you've prepared very well! think positive and study! DO NOT WASTE TIME! good luck Smile we will be praying for all of you!
Phoenix27,
Can you pas this exam without listening to Goljan Audio. I have barely a month and I have not smelt Goljan Audio even though everyone talks about it
well i only listened until 1 1/2 days and i didn't read Kaplan either and barely glanced through FA so i think it's doable without goljan because i have friends who didn't use him and still made it. they mostly used kaplan and it worked fine Smile but goljan is really good at explaining things so he somehow makes it easier to remember that is why a lot recommend him. don't copy me because i was really lucky. study FA during your last 2 weeks to refresh everything and if you can, memorize Smile good luck!
hey mustpassusmle,
focus on FA and UW!!

whats ur email?
my email is ngzwh, what is UW score correlation, is there one? I'm averaging mostly in 60's, but ranging late 50's to mid 70's
mustpassuslme, how r u doing the q? mixed or subject wise?
i'M DOING TIMED AND MIXED
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »