Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Book hotel in philli by CS discount? - glhkan
Anyone know how to book hotel on Philli by CS exam discount?? Which hotel? Any other options for accomodation? My exam will be June 6th.
my exam is on 7th june in philli.can u plz give ur email id
thanks
the hotel range goes from 350 dollars per night in the hotels close to the center with 10% discount for ecfmg takers.
As fartest that you go, the least expensive but you take the risk of traffic or unexepected situation during the morning time or during your travel to center.Who wants to add more stress????

There are dorms for collegue kids tht varie from 40 - 50 dollars per night but have to share with 3 or 4 people more....i can not assure you a good sleep....maybe you end joining a party Sad

I am staying at a bed and breakfast, still expensive ( for my already hurt pocket)...but much much less expensive than the hotels close. I will be pick up by a troli at the front door and drop 1 block away from center for 2 dollars. Not bad...no rush
hi elbamaritza,
can u give adress of bed and breakfast, and any dom for college students. i want to be more economic. mail me at hetallab.
thanks
I am staying in sheraton university hotel...2 blooks from center....
hai, i am laxman , from nepal, i am here in philadelphia, i have my exam on june 7 th, i am staying alone here in my brother flat, my brother has shifted to other place, u can mail me with your name address, we can meet here an can be sitted here in my room , please mail me first ya bye
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »