Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its been a while... - sam82
hey guys,
i have been away for a while, trying to get myself together for the exam next month. but i have been visiting the forum once a while and feels good to see ya all going good, a lot of new qns. and nice to see that tomescan and kapinformer are away,, lol
my exam in late june,, and i appreciate all from this forum who contribute questions and keep the morale high!

Thanks all!

Goodluck...
sam
hi sam....... Dont worry......They will be back and all over
hey Batool,
its always nice to catch up with u, how have u been?
and hows the prep coming along,,
good....i am with my parents in D.C.....It was getting to be very lonely in Boston...though my brother was around (completing his residency in neurosurgery)....I was getting home sick.....now its just me and my step 1.
hmm,,,,,thats nice ,,,neuurosurgery,,,
no sam... they are hardly ever at home....no life....same with my dad...he is always in the OR.........I give full credit to my mother she takes care of everything along with her practice .....I guess thats the secret of my parents happy married life.
hey i know its tuff,, and sometimes it can get stressfull too.. but this is what we have chosen to do,, and with a purpose,,, we like to send patients back home as healthy people....
and yeah ,, we all owe so much to our parents,, mom's the best!!

and i will probably get back into hibernation for a few weeks again,,
til then ,,
keep rocking..

wish ya only the best...
tc..
I love both my parents..............good night.
GOOD LUCK
hello guys..

how r u both doing? batool and sam82?

sam when's ur exam? i hv my exam coming up too.. less than a month left.. i too visit the forum one hour everyday now, though earlier i was all time here..
hows preparation coming up? how r u feeling ? Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »