Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sending waivered LOR to ERAS - getup
I got waivered LORs form doctors at my home country with all sealed in a seperate envelope. They're in my medical school, now. Can I send it in one fedex envelope? or I have to send it each seperately in a different envelope?

Can I send my MSPE in that envelope too with DSF?

Share your thoughts. Thanks.
1 fedex envelop for the lot. 1 dsf mentioning letters and mspe.
flanker99,thank.
you meant, as long as couple of LORs are sealed and other documents lke MSPE(with DSF), it doesn't matter sending it together in a one fedex.
correct me if i'm wrong.

Thanks. flanker99
Yes you got him right

someobody mentioned this on the forum the other day after checking with ECFMG... as long as the LORs are sealed you can send them in one packed and you can also send your MSPE and other documents in the same envelope but have to send DSF with them as well

GL

medhelp team
Hi everyone
can u explain me what do you mean by sealed?
i have 3 waived lors and one lor that is not waived. can i send them altogether with my mspe
wat is meant by dsf?
pls explain me
u can send all lors together with mspe.
if u are an amg, dsf does not matter to u.
if u are an fmg then u have to submit Document Submission For. goto ecfmg---oasis---eras services---document submission form, just below verify recipt of documents. u have to mention all documents sent by u to ecfmg for scanning on the dsf.
some lor writers dont take trouble of send letters to ecfmg. if thses are waivered letters they are put in a 'sealed' envelop and given to the applicant and then its his/her headache to send the lors to ecfmg. 'sealed' is just to make sure we dont try any 'funny stuff' with the lor. upto yr lor writer to do that.
and if u do send yr letters make sure to attach the lor cover sheet to the. its on eras---downloads---lor cover sheet. also on eras when u finalize lor u get an option to print lor cover sheet.
also mention specialities applid to on lor cover sheet.
thanks flanker
hi friends ,,,

i have a doubt regarding LOR S COVER SHEET . In that there is a question of apply to specialities. so can i put all specialities as a option or should i mention IM ,FM OR PEDIATRICS. TO BE FRANK i am interested in IM OR FM

thank you very much for ur reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »