Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal statement editing service - rehabinator
hi there
incase u r friend is willing to do the personal statement for 25 dollar then i m willing
i already have done by my friend who got residency last yr so i jsut dont want to take a chance if u r friend can make a better one i can pay 25 dollar

email me soon
rachna.pant@rocketmail.com

thnks
regards!@
hi tried emailing u

its getting failed
is your id correct?????????????????//
Hey Rachna,

I sent you an email. its rehabinator

I'll let you guys comment on it after you recieve your edited essays back.
He did a few others PS already tonight. He has a few left to do tonight, but if anybody is interested he can probably due a few by tomorrow sometime, send me a msg..

rehabinator
hey, your id is wrong,
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

rehabinator.

email me at
doolausmle
he did a FEW personal statements in one night?
that's worrisome because each personal statement only gets an hour or so. what does he do with the personal statement exactly?

i used a cheap service before and got screwed. all he did was change grammar and spelling with a couple changes in some sentences. i could have used microsoft word for that.

my suggestion is to be aware of cheap services who promise quick work. a personal statement is a VERY important piece of your application, dont take risks.
There are some people that already got there PS back, and they were all happy.. He doesn't edit for grammar and spelling.. he actually edits your essay.. maybe some of the people that got their essays back can comment on it.

Yep, he did 2 essays in one night, and he has done one earlier today, and i'm not sure if he has med school essays or PS essays lined up for today... but i'm impressed by the ones I see.

but you are right failedcsagain, you have to make sure you turn in something that reflects you and the type of resident you are going to be. This is an important document, and in my eyes, any help or suggestions should always be welcome. I wish you luck with the match this year, its a grueling grueling grueling few months! I'm glad it was over for me last year.. but to be honest.. residency is not much better in terms of stress!

g'luck!

btw.. email address is rehabinator do not include a . after the email address
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »