Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice needed on how to tackle this please THANKS! - usimg
I am taking Kaplan live lectures for step 1 (starting Sept 8 in NY) and will have 1 month of kaplan q-bank. I think I will take that one month to do just Kaplan q-bank after my reading and then I will go off to UW and do them. i think Kaplan q-bank will at least give me some sort of idea on how to read and look at questiions (as a practice and learning tool only as I have heard that Kaplan q-bank is inferior to UW q-bank). What do you think? Is it possible to do 50-70 questions/day DURING your second reading? For UW, I am planning on just doing questions and not really reading too much from the books although I will only re-read the topics in which I get my questions wrong. I plan of doing half of UW as a learning tool without timing myself and the other half timed. Also I will be incorporating Goljan. I will be also doing Kaplan patho as I have already made flash cards of every line written in the Kaplan Patho book and can easily look through that material. I will do Goljan AFTER I have memorized the kaplan patho flash cards that I have already made. If I don't look through these self made flashcards that I have made from every single line from the kaplan patho book, it will have been a great waste. Please advise me if I am on the right track.
Thanks
anyone?
even i did kaplan path 1st...bt when i did goljan i found it much more useful...i suggest u 2 do goljan 1st...den do ur flshcard..even u cn add much more information in ur flash card frm goljan...
rkmehta- thanks!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »