Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to add missed information to the caf? - dr_fatima
hi every body. i forget to mention in my application form that i did 3 months observership! i was in hurry when i signed the application and thought it is evident when the programs download the LOR i get thru that observership. i don't know what to do. iam trying to send e mails to program directors to mention that but i recieved a reply from one program that they can't add that to my file as every thing should come thru ERAS , what sholud i do?

thanks in advance
mention it in the interviews.

probably the person who wrote the LOR must have mentioned dates or some time period.
Call EMFMG only they can Change CAF....No one else once submitted. Smile
salaam sis fatima, sorry to know that, but have u sent a LOR about ur experience there? if so,,they gonna notice that.
CAn you really call ECFMG and ask them to review your CAF?? Did anyone do this?? i missed out a few things..what should i do?
THANKS EVERY BODY FOR REPLYING. I CALLED ECFMG AND THEY SAID NOTHING CAN BE CHANGED ONCE THE CAF IS SUBMITTED.
Sad
drfatima...so wat do u plan to do now? r u going to continue sending emails to all the prgms? has any of them acknowledged ur mails so far..other than the one u mentioned?
YES, i sent e mails to all the programs i applied to, just one program responded by saying that the LOR i mentioned in the e mail which i get thru the observership is not assigned to their program , so i added that letter to every program if i didn't do that already. what shall i do, this is my second year in the match. i hope to hear something from any program soon.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »