Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tired... - nanaki
I'm just tired, this is so silly, why did I torture myself for one year trying to study, I got great scores, among the highest anyone could wish for (99/99), passed CS in my first attempt and got 2 observership opportunities at some of the best university hospitals there are only to get to this...22 days in a row waiting, I've received one IV invitation (for next tuesday) and one rejection and I know people with the same Visa needs who have 3, 4 and there's even a guy I personally know with 10...Yes 10 IV invitations so far, with the same scores I have and less clinical experience. I'm trying to be positive but I'm tired of this, it's masochistic to be checking the forum every time I get the chance only to be more discouraged every time I see that the hospital I applied to already sent IV invitations and of course, I'm not among the not so few select ones, I'll stick to checking my email and putting all my efforts in this coming interview, I hope you all fulfill your dreams and I whope we can look back at this in a few months and say: Man, this s#!t almost drove me crazy, now comes the best part...PGY1! Now my pockets are as empty as my optimism and I feel more frustrated than ever, I need to be as positive as I can and hope for the best.
Good luck to all, being here was useful and I thank all the people who helped in one way or another if you need anything fromme contact me via email.
See you at the hospital (maybe, who knows where will all of us end up).
this is what i rally feel inside
Dear nanaki...you just wrote what i wanted
this is the entire my feelings

i spent 18 months this is my son age and here I am!!!!!! Blahhhhhhhhhhhh

I am scared , fooled , standing apart , away from....
i know nobody pushed to do this but somehow
a very huge frustration is here
soryy to have such kind of talk
i am sorry
hopefuly a better day will come
I should commend you nanaki...youve got a great score....
personally....I fooled around during medschool year......even in the boards never thinking I will be a doctor someday....

Recently only I have known that I am and should be dedicated to my work....
I know its tiring...
Four words for you, nanaki: IT IS TOO SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope I has a crystal ball to show you how happy you'll be on 03/25/09, or even before. Keep your head held up high, you deserve it! And will certainly reap what you earned.
KEEP GOING MAN!!!
no reason to be tired.you are very blessed.
It only takes one interview, thats it, just one. I know its difficult but, keep your head up and regain some optimism. If not, that lack of optimism will show through at the interview. Your interview is very soon, that is an exceptional sign. Interviews this early usually are offered only to well qualified candidates at programs that are going to prematch. What program is it?
It's like you wrote down what I think. Sigh......
Hope for the best. See you all at the hospital.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »