Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please reply. -
anju

hi,
i havenot started qbank yet.only 2 months to go.iam almost finishing my first review .i want to know whether it is possible to cover 350 to 450 questions with explanations of qbank is it possible .i think my basics are strong .please advice me as i have no time for good review
docespy - docespy

two months is plenty of time to read FIRST AID &CRASHING THE BOARDS many times plus completing QBANK at a pace of 100 questions a day ,read all the answers.
a batch of 50 questions takes 1 hr to answer and 2 hrs to review the answers , thats 3 hrs per batch of 50 (100 questions are 6 hrs) 6am to 12 noon, leaving you the afternoon and evening for FIRST AID & CRASHING THE BOARDS.
anju

thank you so much
sk

Hi Docespy
I have 4 weeks to go. How good is FA biochem. I found it hard when last time i did it.
Should I start FA and keep repeating it or use some other notes, Qs. I feel it will not be possible for me to remember all FA. My average score is 65%.
Thanks
docespy - docespy

me too(4weeks) remember you can look at lippincotts just make sure you repeatedly read first aid and crashing the boards as you practice qbank and usmleasy.
mc

if you have a strong background cant you do better than 100 question per day?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »