Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a few more nbme 5 q - pantheon
1) what is responsible for pain in myocardial ischemia...??? i clicked toxic metabolities that r released...but the answer given says defect in ion transport??

what is it guys?

2) what is the more surest test for ovulation?

LH or progestrone.
i thought it is LH surge so LH but the asnwer is progestrone... (which is plausible though)
1) Lactate buildup

2) you would wnat to look for pogesterone I would think since that is what the corpous luteam produces after the graffian follicle ruptures...without the rupture(ovuation) there would be low progesterone
thanks xahdum16x....so if lactate causes pain then toxic metabolite shud be correct.isnt it?

as far the 2nd q i think progestrone shud be right as u also said.
I would think so as far as I know....somebody else could be input to confirm input would be good
no huys ..as far as i knw..lh is the surest test for ovulation....
n abt 1st one..yeah i also clicked toxic metabloitis...

n i think a lot of answers r crap in the answer list..
dont know about the 1st Q but for 2nd it should be progesterone.. bcoz of the reason gave by xahdum.. i think LH can be increased without ovulation.. like in PCOD that has anovulatory cycles.. isnt it?

about the 2nd q, i will go for LH.... the progesterone will rise a lil late after the LH surge ends... but the LH surge is the one that will INDUCE the ovulation and will INCUDE the FORMATION OF CORPUS LUTEUM that will later, secret the progesterone.......
what's the second q asking? isn't it what hormone is increased after ovulation has occurred? It's not asking surest sign of ovulation.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »