Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advice plssssssss - drjesus
Im very confuse, i dont know what to do. I have registered for step 1 and 2 at the same time for the same eligibility periodm(Big mistake). oct- nov. Now i want to move the step 1 with $50 to the next eligibility period jan-march. i dont know if i should move step 2 too or let the $695 go (forfeit). i have been studying for study one seriously since aug '08, and right now, i m reading goljan ,FA and doing questions everyday. So should I take step 1 end of Jan and then start studying for step 2 ( immediately)10hrs a day and take it end of march, is 2mths sufficient? Thanks in advance, ur sincere and genuine advice will be appreciated. Pls put urself in my shoes, and tell me sincerely what u will do? i need advices quickly, because i want to pay for the extension(s) as soon as possible to give enough time for processing. Thanks guys in anticipation
its really hard to give step2 in 2 months.but one thing i can tell u for sure.NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.u really need to work hard for long hours.u can do it with good will power.I am planning to give my second step in two months.there are people who completed step2 in 1 nd half month.so,i advise u to extend ur 3 month extension nd put ur maximum effort.
thanx jayy. GL on ur step 2
any one else
anyone else plsssssssss?
just change ur date for the exam, dont think for the 50$,its worth it
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »