Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lost cs score-report& transcipt? - krishna99
hello friends needed some info from you guys regarding USMLE transcripts.As I have lost my CS score report-I guess the only way to recover is via asking for transcript.I wanted to know if i ask for that will I be able to use it for my 2009 ERAS ?I called up ECFMG to clarify this and they said yes-but i still cant make out how it will be possible since I have heard that when you request for transcript through ERAS they automatically send it to the desired progarms-so in that case is there a copy of it that remains with the candidate?One more thing ECGFMG also said it wont be laptop compatible ,only desktop-can any body plz expalin as you guys are already through such steps!
thanks
hoping to hear from you soon as always i have been tremendously benefited
well, i dnt knw how to get the cs report back..but u dnt require any score reports for match, eras has all the electronic reports and they transmit all ur scores etc..u dnt need a hard copy for the match, nobody asks during ur interview, and u can always use ECFMG certficate which also has ur cs result..godforbid if u need for postmatch next yr- use ecfmg certi..
Hope it helps, i dnt think u need to worry..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »