Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
internship is required for usmle - dr.ranbir_mehmi
hi. My name is Ranbir. i am form india. I finished my 6 years medical degree form Belarus. I have no internship. Please tell me I am eligible for usmle exam
thanks
How did u manage to "finish" ur Medical degree w/out internship ????/
I think u can ,but as in pakistan ,u got ur degree without intership or house job but as when we would apply for training in usa then they require permanent license in of ur medical degree not provisional ,because here ,PAKISTAN MEDICAL AND DENTAL COUNCIL provides us provisional license of one year only but after house job they provide u 5 years or more according to fees ,so i think u can take usmle without intership but without intership u cannot enter into training of usa ,correct me if i wrong takecare
usmlehumane...yes u r right indeed, they dont take provisional diplomas as far as i know.....and usmle's u can even take them as u r a med student, i mean to say step 1 and 2ck but for the other i think u hav to be doing ur residency??...
but yea i agree with supernova1 that how did u manage to get ur degree?? then??? means "finish" ur med college??
correct me if i am wrong pls. thanks
ranbir you can take usmle without ur internship too then u will have to apply as a student 183 form only
when u r done with internship u need to submit as a graduate applying with forms
>so for step1 u have to finish your second year and for step 2ck u would have to finish final mbbs
since u have finished both.
>YOU GRADUATE WHEN U RECEIVE FINAL MBBS DEGREE AFTER INTERNSHIP IS COMPLETED (SO THE DATE OF GRADUATION IS WHEN U RECEIVE YOUR MBBS DEGREE IN YOUR HANDS )
>IF APPLYING AFTER ONE YEAR OF INTERNSHIP (FORMS 186.187.344,345)
HOPE IM CLEAR ON THAT >>>
FOR FURTHER DETAILS SEE WWW.ECFMG.ORG (BULLETIN HAS ALL INFORMATION AND QUESTIONS U GOT ALL THE BEST
epinephrine99, thats nice thank you!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »