Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STep 1 score - scientifix
I just got my Step 1 score 87/210. Passed it first time. I'm not happy with it!
Am I going to able to get a good residency with such a score?
I used Kaplan videos and Q bank Kaplann mostly and little bit of UW!
Can Anyone advise me wut to do differently to get a high score on Step 2 CK?
Anyone with experience please? Advice needed
Please
I have 89 at step1 and now studying for CK and CS and praying for a 99....I heard that it's a good score....not the best but with high chances of getting into residency....good luck with your exams
Hummm Dude!!

An 87, on the first try, hum. Well considering that **everybody** else on this site makes 99's, I can see why you are concerned. How ever since **almost every single one** on this site makes 99's they must be "a dime a dozen"-(google it?). So I wouldn't worry too much.

The most powerful 99 is a connected source at a teaching hospital, in the USA. I have seen this "trump"-(google it), 99's made by USA grads. That is not a joke, or anything related to a joke. It's a hard fact.

Look if you are on Foreign Soil, and you are studying very hard, it's going to make you a better Doctor, regardless of what happens in the USA Match and Scramble. There are other places, (first world countries) that you can live a very good life, you and your family, and don't forget your own country, they probably need you too.

Good medical people are valuable anywhere, not just in the USA.

Thanx
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »