Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exam is on 25th june need advice - mishu
Hi!
I am an old graduate,detached for studies for 10 years.Now I have decide to take the steps.
My rusty brain takes time to get the concept,I gathered all the material.Guys I need the motivation & hope from you guys. My problem is I can not focus for long time. I switch the subject frequently. I have trouble memorizing stuffs. Instead of wondering around I need solid strategy to utilize the remaining days.I know I am not the only guy who has those problem. I need ur practical suggestion.
if you can't concentrate yourself, so Qs, as many as possible
hi,u can follow THE SCHEDULE ELBA GAVE ME,,she is very helpful,she got a 99 and just got residency in pre-match in family med.she used the same sched 4 herself
FIRST WEEK

Mornings: do anatomy, histology, and embriology notes
Afternoon: do anatomy, histology and embriology uw question bank
Night ..lets say after 6 pm. Do pathology...read goljan
Weekend: do mix questions about anatomy, histology, embriology and pathology
At this point do not worry so much about wich chapter of pathology, whichever is good since you have 2 or 3 readings so far)

Second week:
Mornings: do physiology notes ( is up to you go over the book, or your notes taken already)
Afternoon: start the afternoon doing 1 hour antomy, or histology or embriology. If you do this in 5 days, you have 5 complete hours of review of what you did last week.
Then
The rest of the afternoon do physiology questions
Night......after 6 pm. keep doing goljan ( read the book, listen audios, go over notes ) whatever...i want you to do pathology every day at night since pathology is kind of 50 percent or more of the test.

The weekend of the second week i want you to do this:
Saturday morning do physiology questions from uw, if find some concept that you are geting wrong, go over notes and review it.
Saturday afternoon: do pathology
Saturday night: watch a movie or go for a walk
Sunday:
mix questions anatomy, histo, embrio, physicology and pathology

THE REST SHE WILL TELL ME ON SAT,,HER E-MAIL IS,,,elbamaritza

GOOD LUCK

Thanks for ur suggestion aliz.
DO question after you read the notes. i have the same problem I old graduate FROM now ten years .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »