Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nrmp directory-numbr of positions - infogirl
To hemoglobin, I would like to know that too, however they can change it by the end of january. I guess we have to wait.
i think the number that they are showing are the slots they are intending to go for match with and the rest of the slots are those they will be filling with prematches in any month,
Hb: i think if they have already filled it, why shud they care??? we are going to spend time and money to go there?? particularly those programs who dont offer u a cup of water....and ask a resident to iv u in 5 min!
Smile to anna 9090 & john: yeah time will tell.
lets wait till end of jan for that.

@john: im sorry to hear abt such sad excuses for an interview.hope u didnt have many of those!
heme,
yes, that true.
if you look for st. barnabes (i saw 2 days before) they have only 2 positions to fill out.

if any position is signed for prematch, then no. of positions are decreased accordingly.
hemoglobin
there are 3 major groups of programs :
1.programs that give few prematchs and have the remaining go to the match.
2.who strictly head to the match.
3.And a few programs (mostly in NYC/NJ) who give 100% prematches and end up skipping the match. The drastic change will most likely occur with the programs who give 100% prematches. As they are still interviewing people or giving applicants "we havent given out prematches" responses.
This last group are the most deceptive.
and this is the real time,
as example i am writing here.
hope it helps.
thanx meti and mysam!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »