Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I failed please help me - drnvrao
i failed my cs..
i failed in ice..
can anyone help me about the ice..
what should i do, give my exam early or can i give in august..
so the reault will come on oct 14th..
will i be matched for 2010 residency..
my scores are 1-96 and 2ck-88..
please guide me
If u ever need any help( off coarse free)
email me at

acycloviramantidine

I was helped by my best friend.I owe you ppl.
hey doc, dont give up the hope, these things happen, happened to me in CIS last year

regarding ICE, u need to practise, actually u need to practise on real patients, try to get some in a hospital in yr country (India, i assume), i was worried about the ICE aspect in addition to CIS after last year's disaster, so i skipped the 2009 Match, tried to get an observership and then gave the exam soon after the observership got over, worked out for me

regarding when to give the cs exam again, u are the best judge, my confidence was completely shattered and i didnt want to give the cs exam again in those circumstances

Best of Luck
hey,do not get upset,but u need to take it very seriously,practice and practice,in group study that will help u
attend C3NY , kaplan CS prep, this is not an exam on knowledge but clinical, communication and interpersonal skills.
I can help you with personlal one to one training pointing out your weaknesses. We have the highest pass rate and over 10 years of tutoring for the exam. Sincerely, Dr. Mark

www.csereview.com
We can help you with personal one to one training pointing out your weaknesses. We have the highest pass rate at 98% and over 10 years of tutoring for the exam. Sincerely, Dr. Mark

www.csereview.com
HI drnvrao,
I am so sorry. if you want to restart it, please write me: sjone666
Please do not waste your time. come on!

I passed this time was my 2nd attempts.
If you are not native speaker , try to practice and practice with variety of partners.
I was lucky . I had partner from different country (I found in this board) . We shared technique and practice together ...and it's work.

If you need any help. my email is oup_ip
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »