Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
took exam yesterday - sweetiful
Hi sweetiful,gud that you r done with exam ?Iam planning to read immunology only from FA and UW.please suggest me if this would be enough.my exam is in a month and iam almost done with all subjects,thanks in advance .gud luck.
hi sreddy

am in the same position, imy xam is in a montha swell, really tensed

i have done immuno recently, if u do with audio lectures, it wouldnt take more than 2 days,

readin FA directly, u might not catch the concepts, u will ahve to learn it by heart, so do kaplan, with audios,

r u done with uw n stuff?
taken any NBME>?

btw r u from hyderabad?
hi guys
sorry , i was away
well, i dontg know , i'll sugesst if u know the murmurs just by listening to them , it wud be better ,
i did UW more than once , i dont maybe the difficulty level was the same ,

i used webpath for the pictures
hi sweeiful,good u done with the exam..could u say a little about all the subjects??difficulty levels...most commonly tested topics..distribution type??thanks..
hi sweetiful, are you sure it gross specimen of a resected carcinoid? or LM of carcinoid? I can't recall any gross specimen of carcinoid
well , the women had flushing after eating , all i cud think was carcinoid ,

well the test is integrative , pathophysio was highly tested and lot of behavioral science and also health care system which i had no clue about,,

well done ,its a relief of finishing exam isn't it?
wishing you good luck,have a great score.
just one thing to ask if you are doing last step of usmle and as you pass the exam would you get score first or the ECFMG registration?
thank u amogha,i'm doing uw,not yet done with NBME,yes from AP. the audios n the text i have is not coinciding ,anyway lemme try.thanks again.
gl w/ score... Chak de phattey
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »