Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need suggestion - usmledream4success

I am looking forward to join kaplan live class for step 1 on LA,california. I am curious about the class. Anybody already taken the class ,please suggest me.Is there similarity in class of kaplan or different in different location.
please reply son.
My opinion, USMLE is self prep strategy no body will feed your brain by knowledge except if you open the books...Good luck
kaplan is great. if you ave the money. do it. the longer the course the better. but be prepared to put in hours. and be attentive. kaplan is a great starting point. but only the starting point. but i totally suggest it . abt everyone i know recommends it. so if you can do it. do it
Thank you ,
@marwa004- I know Usmle is self prep, I studied for 7-8th mths by myself.I got really low score
in nbme.I think now its time to change my plans.
@eduardo- I have no option to boost my score , thank you for your suggestion.Have you taken kaplan courses?
i did . i actually first started with a 16 week course right after mybasic science. but i was stupid and unable more like unwilling to take my exam when i was ready. now abt 2 years has passed and i am abt to graduate in december but am planning to take my exam in 6 weeks. i loved it. i took it in newark. im from orange county thou so i would have gone to LA but i had family living in new jersey and tey said come stay with them so i did. but freakin do it. dont miss the opportunity
which reveiw course is better?
Kaplan or falcon?
I`m taking the Kaplan course in Pasadena CA, next month starting oct, 17 and they still accept applicant if ur willing to take same course contact me so e can arrange sharing living space and studying toghter .
Pls tell me about your study,Did you already start or revision?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »