Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOR again - nmda
3 questions.
I have an LOR in a sealed cover with the writer's signature on the outside.. I gave the coverletter and DSF to the writer. But both were not put inside the cover with LOR.
Shall I send all three in 1 single envelope cover?

And I will get 2 more LORs only in the last week of August.
And it may be uploaded by 2nd or 3rd week of September.
So, will my application be incomplete when I apply on 1st September?
Or will it make any sense if I write the name of the letter writers at the time of submitting application to the programs which need 3 LORs?

please someone..

any one please
if you didnt waive your right to see it then no problem you can do one dsf for all and send them with no coverletter in one envelope.

on 1 sept apply to the programs that will need only the 3 lors that you already got, later when you receive the remainder uploaded apply to the programs which are applicable.
App guide,
I have only 1 right now. And need two more for the "3 LOR" criterion.
So you say that if I cannot meet 3 LoRs on Sept 1st, No point in applying and my application will be incomplete, right?
I have a similar question about LOR. May I put every single envelop in a big envelop to send out together, in which cover letter already included in each small envelop for waiver?
it will be incomplete, but if the expected lors are from usa then you can mention that in the experience section when you mention your observerships in the available space and you can also mention that in the personal statement, then i think it will be worth to apply early and when the lors are uploaded they will updated automatically to the PDs.
if you waived your right to see the letters then it was better for the writers to send, but if you didnt waive your right then it doesnot matter how you send and in this case you even dont need a coverletter or envelopes, only one envelope for all.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »