Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please..pharmacology - usmle_usmle
where to study pharma from?...and what are the high yeild stuff in it?...is the vidoes enough?..or should I go through the books?..and how about FA?...i have headache guys...lotsssssssssssss of informations is going back and forth inside my brain?...
Just use first aid!
i studied FA with lippincott- explanations r good . d pix also helped a lot in getting my attention n preventing me from falling asleep Smile altho i cannot say the same with lippincott biochem Sad
thanx...I feel comfortable now...how about phramakodynamic and kinetic
if you do UW pharm questions immidiately after studing it will help you.........all the best
used lippincott and FA. i use max of 2 sources per subject so i can keep my focus and not be overwhelmed by too much and sometimes conflicting info from diff sources. n lippincott was very good for me- pharma-wise Smile
ooops... forgot to tell u- read somewhere in this forum that chapters 1-7 lippincott is really good for the exam. i think this info is from somebody who already took the exam months b4, just don't know f this s still applicable to us- just backtrack the postings to find this info Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »