Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help...Advice Please.. - valentinanyc
Hi Everyone, i was just wondering if any of you, those you've taken the exam have ever done it at 12:30 slot, instead of the 8 :30 am slot..
I was just wondering b/c im much more of a afternoon /evening person i thought i would have more energy but i wanted to ask you all for your opinions, do you think its a big deal to pick 12 :30 slot? any advice, comments?
Please do share, thank you so much & i wish the best for everyone & their futures/endevors.
God bless you
--valentina
Hi valentinanyc,

I remember doing one of my exams around the time slot you have. The center let me start an hour earlier than my appointment. I don't think it's a big deal, but just be aware of the time and the breaks. You need to have enough energy to do the exam but not so much that you fall asleep! I think one of the tough decisions about this time slot was when to have lunch? I decided to have a heavy breakfast later than usual, and then feasted on cereal bars, snacks etc. for the rest of the exam period. It seemed to be ok.

Try and get a good night's sleep before the exam day! GL
Valentina,
I know someone by name Christina that toke her exam at the 12:30 and she did very good indeed .Score 99,so you know you self better than anyone else.
Cio
I hope that helps..
bubblestudy & jovant, thank you sooo soo much for your opinions & comments..it really helps me make my decision..i appreciate you taking the time out to write me back! im sending my best regards for your future exams and everything else.

Anyone else have any experiences or opinions about this 12 30 slot?
thanks to everyone!

take care!!
valentina!
Sure!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »