Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
u world for self assessment or practice? - yesdoc
shall i do u world for practicing and learning from da beginning of my preparation or shall i keep it for later stage for assessment before da exam????m new here ..plz guide.waitin 4 replies if any..thanks in advance though..
guys plz
reply..m eagerly waitin.
i mean to ask u world puts up new questions every now and than or they have fixed set of qs????????veterans plz help.
Hi,

I would recommend start UW when you finish reading Kaplan, and do UW in the real test mode.

Learning should be systemic at least at the very begining, so learn Kaplan first. Learning from questions is the most efficient way only after you have a framework already build up in your brain.

Most importantly, UW are very similar to real questions in terms of the analytic skills required. If you use it at very beginning, you have no bases/facts to answer the questions, the analytical part of the question design is wasted, you basically are feeding yourself with the answers.
ok....so kaplan with q book..ok right?i plan 2 finish subject wise than system wise..which one for patho?only kaplan,only goljan or both????
bump
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »