Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
took the exam, it was excruciating!! -
mc

cue
when i was going thru your post something told me you passed,but above all you have confirmed my convinction that the exam is personalised and more of favour,the fact that Mr A got alot of bio does not mean you will,so lot of guys out there take note,read according to your own leading and convictions.CONGRATS CUE.
cue

mc,
thanks for the kind words, and yes the exam is really luck of the draw, cause as I mentioned it many times before first time I took it the exam was much easier and very much similar to the usmle cd and nbme exams, but unfortunatly I blew my chances there.

Jack,
make sure you get the 2004 online version, because there are quite a few addition to it, especially in the picture questions.

docepy,
by the time I got the online qbank it was only two weeks to the exam just to see what I was missing, and I don't really know the score second time around cause I never completed a block of 50qs as I was only doing the questions that I hadn't come across in tutor mode. 1st time around from the cd was about 65%(my estimate).
di - dsa503

cue I am sure you will do great. Good Luck with the score. most ppl say FA is enough for pharm & micro, would you agree with that??
cue

di
I was a firm believer on FA, enough to rely only on FA and step up for this exam. Right now I dont know what to think anymore, I feel cheated for thinking FA was enough, because it really wasn't for the version of the exam that I got. I think the key is to be prepared for the worst. now you might get an easier version of the exam on which FA would be enough, but dont just take it for granted that this will happen.
my advise, study the kaplan notes wholeheartedly and go to the exam with the confidence of an elephant.
cue

di
I'm sorry, I didn't read your post correctly, I thought you were asking for FA in general. As far as micro and pharm is concerned...hmmmm.....I would say may be yes! FA is enough. But only if you understand the mechanism completely. Also for immuno I wouldnt rely on FA only.
di

Thanks cue, I am sure you will do well. You have been a great help to a lot of us. Good Luck!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »