Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking a partner to study FA with - nandie
I am seeking a partner to study FA with. I had one and she just stopped returning my calls.

I am seeking someone who is in the last stages of their preparation who is seeking to revise FA.

I am available from 5am-7am and 8pm-11pm ( Pacific time)

Only serious applicants please. If you are not sure you want to revise with someone,don't waste my time.
I am seeking a partner to study FA with. I had one and she just stopped returning my calls.

I am seeking someone who is in the last stages of their preparation who is seeking to revise FA.

Only serious applicants please. If you are not sure you want to revise with someone,don't waste my time. Leave you e-mail address and i will contact you

Only serious applicants please. If you are not sure you want to revise with someone,don't waste my time. Leave you e-mail address and i will contact you
leave ur email address...

mine is usmlegirl07

thanks
I CAN STUDY WITH U.I AM IN FINAL STAGEL OF PREPARATION. CALL ME @6157201695.
Hi..I am interested to study with you. Let me know if you can be my partner, my email is sanjose5. Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »