Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
time for BELIBI - duloxetine
OMG!! when did i bring his name???? why is he targeting me!! OMG!!!
i just said some BoomBoom!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
oh....yep...i am not against any buuk! it is his guerilla marketing and advertising which is sickening us!
as for mysef! yeppp i have published pelnties dude!!! not for $$$$ , but for humanity& medicine! sorry, i am not going to ad here to pubmed my publications!!

Have a guud weekend!
Boom
its funny tho how belibi arrives like clockwork.

there is an old adage- naam liya saitan hajir.

lolx.
AGAIN!!
meti: i am soooooooooooo sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry! i felt u were on vacation!! i am lost now!!
boro Belibi: no hurt plz....i am kidding! no offense! sorry to bother u! i love buuks....especially if i can afford it ....or if i can find it at my school library so i can have some ideas about it! take itt easy! we are kidding! ^^^^^
it seems,
you all are looking for this 'fun work' at the end of week days.

yuuup meti...wht other fun shid we choose????
i hope BoomBoom put an extra chapter in da buuk for "faun of the week"!!!^^^ dat might make it some attractive to think of 50$!
i am gone now! time to work!! have a gr8 fun!!
Boom!
Alright guys,

Release your adrenaline, it is the end of the week.
I will work on prices about the book later, I just cannot deal with that right now.
I am sorry I cannot make the book available to most of you guys for the time being.

I have been where you guys are before and was quite stressed out as well.

I wish the best of luck to you all, and I mean it.

Dr. Belibi
@duloxetine and others.:guys once again,if you dont like the book,,let others who do like it, use it.nobody is forcing you to buy the book or read it.no need to be soo negative.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »