Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
matching & residency - fob2010
1) this is the "matching & residency" section of the forum, not religion/politics
2) what some of u people r saying about religion is extremely offensive. its sad to see man (and not any man, i'm talking about 'educated doctors' who have studied the wonders and amazing nature of human body) becoming arrogant and transgressing over his creator
1. Agree
2.It maybe disgraceful but everyone has a freedom to choose. As you well know it is a personal "CHOICE"in choosing the way of life a person decides to follow. And because of this reason a person my have eyes and see not, have ears but hear not. The only thing you can do is respect their choice and keep them in your prayers.
Peace
thanks mysam, and by the way, just so nobody says i'm a hypocrite, anything i wrote about religion/God was just a reply to the astonishing things (in my opinion) that people said.
good luck
I am not calling you a hypocrite, I do not have the right to judge. I can understand why you reached that conclusion and tried to reason with people. I personally question myself , too. But I opt for civility and keep my personal beliefs and preferences to myself. As this is not the place nor environment to discuss these issues and most of the people do not know how to have a honest and respectable discussion. And you end up being disrespected for no apparent reason.
A quotation I like to abide with " Do not argue your brother, do not kid him and do not promise him what you can not do."
Peace and good luck to you.
"most of the people do not know how to have a honest and respectable discussion."

agreed.
Honorable big guns! i would like to dare to agree as well.
and in hope its not offensive, i wish u all good luck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »