Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help_questioning skills - ecfmg2009
Hi everybody, do you know what is exactly the questioning skills, and how can we improve in questioning SPs
questioning skills is one of the important components in cs exam which involves grading the candidates on the basis of how well they framed their questions while gathering data,
were they leading questions?
were they capable of being understood or for worse even getting a proper answer that could help a physician get to the bottom of the problem
any inappropriate question , or inappropriately asked question is deemed as low performance in QUESTIONING SKILLS.... for more details visit me at accurate777(cs coach)
i got higher performance in questining skils on second attempt and i followed csevideo all the way through. my first attempt i failed and i was doing my clinicals at the time in chicago adn i studied with some friends and i failed miseraably. this time i focused on exactly what the girl did in the video and its identical to both kaplan complex cases and fa so i took notes and scored higher performcance in everything. omg i was so happy
good luck
if there was a way to post my score on this site i would
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »