Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSU Sparrow - tolcapone
I may be repeating this question again but did anyone get a reply from M S U Sparrow now? That is, after sending a mail saying that you are ranking them high. I donno y they are so silent. Anyone please...
actually I do not know what is the problem with them they were so nice in the interview but then they do not reply to the email,...
any way good luck tolcapone and is it Ok if I asked you where did u put MSU cuz i dunno if I have to put it before a bigger community programs and do u know if it is easy to get a fellowship out of their pogram
Im or Ped?
IM
hi skd, when u interviewd in MSU/peds, on that day how many foreign medical graduates attended the interview? r they calling many applicants for the interview?
I went there in December. Did not get any reply from them. I believe it has good fellowship opportunities. Did u get reply after interview?
hi tolcapone, i dont know about IM interviews. iam talking about peds. the pd gave reply to the thank u letter.
hello guys
please can you answer my question, do I have to rank it before bigger community program with fellowships or what for example do i have to put MSU before western pennsilvania/alleghany general hospital which has 30 positions and almost the same fellowships.

please give me your advices
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »